The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI Level Two Teacher Training Program
Guru Dharam & Siri Sat
20TH TO 25TH OF AUGUST 2019, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK.
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all. The greatest power is the ability to act with a Neutral Mind, to use intuition along with applied intelligence and to lean on the Infinite through the sacred science known as prayer.
The Mind and Meditation course is intended to illuminate the relationship between you and your mind.Through this powerful experience, you will explore how the mind works in relationship to yourself and others.
You will begin to integrate fundamental concepts about the nature and dynamics of the mind into your life.Perhaps most important of all, you will deepen your meditative practice.
In this transformational Kundalini Yoga Level 2 teacher training, we will explore the following themes of Mind and Meditation:
● The nature of the Mind and how it works
● How to utilize the positive qualities of the three minds
● How to direct the mind to give you a greater capacity for happiness
● Recognizing and working with the 81 facets of the mind
● Selecting a meditation based upon your strengths and challenges
● Advanced meditation techniques and practices
● Developing a successful and rewarding meditation practice